Thank you for your patience during the Circuit Breaker period! We’ve been missing seeing you in the studio and with the recent annoucement about Phase 2, we are now able to resume classes. Our studio will be open from the 22nd of June onwards and our weekly schedule will be up on our website and bookings can be done directly on the MindBody App from 19th June onwards. Meanwhile here’s some of the precautions we’ve taken to ensure that we keep our community & team safe and healthy:
In line with the government’s latest Safe Management Measures, PW has adopted the following measures from 22 June 2020 Monday onwards at our studio:
- Safe Entry check-in and check-out will apply at the studio for all staff and clients when entering the studio premises. Please bring your smart phone.
- We will have temperature checks upon entry at the studio for all staff and clients. We will not be able to enter if you have a temperature above 37.5 degrees C and or display flu-like symtoms (e.g fever, running nose, shortness of breath, cough and sore throat).
- Please do stay at home or seek medical attention if you are unwell. Anyone who is unwell and/or with any travel history within the last 14 days, or who have a member of their household who travelled in the last 14 days, or who are on Leave of Absence/Stay-Home Notice or Home Quarantine Order shall not be allowed to enter the studio.
- We will continue with the increased frequency of cleaning of all studio equipment, common areas and high touch areas.
- Our weekly group classes will remain small and personal, and we will cap our class attendance to maximum of 6 pax at any one time based on the room size.
- To maintain social distancing rules, all clients will be spaced more than 1 metre apart during any session.
- Clients will be asked to bring their own towels for the mat. Mats will be available but it is also highly recommended to bring you own.
- Our instructors will be asked to maintain a distance from clients during the session, and will continue the practice of wearing a face mask during the session. Instructors and clients will be advised to maintain good hand hygiene and to wash their hands before and after the sessions. There will be no sharing of props or equipment at any time.
- Clients will be asked to keep their mask on at all times before and after class, and to keep a safe distance of 1m from others at all times.
- Instructors and clients will be asked to wipe down the mats and props after their session using the disinfectant spray and cleaning materials provided.
- Hand santizers will be available in the studio but it is best to bring your own and wash your hands frequently.
- For any payments, we will request that clients are use electronic / contactless options where possible (payment via our website/MindBody App)
We look forward to resuming our classes and we do ask for your patience and understanding as we continue to adjust and adapt to the best practices to ensure that we keep everyone at the studio healthy and keep up their wellness routines! For more information or enquiries, please contact us at 8383 6834 / email@example.com
Keep calm and keep moving,