Dear PW Clients and Guests,
In line with the government’s latest Safe Management Measures, PW has adopted the following measures from 8-30 May 2021 Monday onwards at our studio:
- Safe Entry check-in and check-out via Trace Together will apply at the studio for all staff and clients when entering the studio premises. Please bring your smart phone.
- We will have temperature checks upon entry at the studio for all staff and clients. We will not be able to enter if you have a temperature above 37.5 degrees C and or display flu-like symtoms (e.g fever, running nose, shortness of breath, cough and sore throat).
- Please do stay at home or seek medical attention if you are unwell. Anyone who is unwell and/or with any travel history within the last 14 days, or who have a member of their household who travelled in the last 14 days, or who are on Leave of Absence/Stay-Home Notice or Home Quarantine Order shall not be allowed to enter the studio.
- We will continue with the increased frequency of cleaning of all studio equipment, common areas and high touch areas.
- Our weekly group classes will remain small and personal, and we will cap our class attendance to maximum of 5 pax at any one time based on the room size.
- To maintain social distancing rules, all clients will be spaced more than 2 meter apart during any session.
- Clients will be asked to bring their own towels and mat. They will not be available in studio.
- Our instructors will be asked to maintain a distance from clients during the session, and everyone in class will continue the practice of wearing a face mask during the session. Instructors and clients will be advised to maintain good hand hygiene and to wash their hands before and after the sessions. There will be no use of props or equipment at any time.
- Clients will be asked to keep their mask on at all times and to keep a safe distance of min 1m from others at all times.
- Instructors and clients will be asked to wipe down their own mats and props after their session using the disinfectant spray and cleaning materials provided.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in the studio but it is best to bring your own and wash your hands frequently.
- For any payments, we will request that clients are use electronic / contactless options where possible (payment via our website/MindBody App)
We look forward to resuming our classes and we do ask for your patience and understanding as we continue to adjust and adapt to the best practices to ensure that we keep everyone at the studio healthy and keep up their wellness routines! For more information or enquiries, please contact us at 8383 6834 / email@example.com
Keep calm and keep moving, Paradigm Wellness