Fruit enzymes, yogurt powder with natural probiotics, antimicrobial and calming herbs with rhassoul clay, deep cleanse skin as it helps to dissolve dead surface skin cells.
Excellent for all skin types and blemished skin.
Purifying; Nourishing; Antimicrobial; Antioxidant; Probiotic; Enzymatic
• Deep cleanses pores and surface debris
• Softens & renews skin texture by gently eliminating dead surface cells
• Stimulates circulation to replenish skin with oxygen & nutrients
• Nourishes skin nutrient herbs and phyto (plant) antioxidants
Healthier, cleaner, softer skin that remains more free of blemishes and other irritations.
Scrub: Blend ½ tsp of powder with warm water to make a wet paste. Using your fingertips, scrub damp skin with circular motions all over face (and/or neck, backs of hands or other body areas). For best enzyme action & results, let the scrub remain on the skin for 1-5 minutes, then using more water, repeat the scrubbing, then rinse well.
Nourishing Enzyme Mask: Blend 1 tsp of powder with warm water to activate the enzymes, making a semi-wet paste. Blend the paste with any of the ISUN facial masks, or fresh yogurt for a soothing and greater softening benefit, or honey or smashed ripe avocado for a moisturizing with enhanced enzyme benefit. Apply to face and leave on for 15 minutes, then gently scrub the mask off while rinsing.
Scrub: 3-7 times a week. Mask: 1-3 times a week.
• Blend with Phyto-Cleanse I or Phyto-Cleanse II
• Blend with Rhassoul Refining Exfoliant or Intense Exfoliant (not for sensitive skin)
• See ‘Nourishing Enzyme Mask’ above